Friday, April 08, 2016

Q2 Finish Along 2016: Proposed Finishes

I decided to make this list a mix of things I have to get finished for deadlines and also some old projects that need to be finished up.

1-First up is the wedding quilt that I need for the August wedding.  
The top and the back are made.  
It needs to go to the quilter and then it will need to be bound. 
 Here is the label that is on the back.  
I embroidered it and then incorporated it right into the back!


2-Fox Face:  This quilt is a carry over from last quarter. 
 It is all basted and just needs to be quilted and bound.  This one needs to be finished soon!


3-Baby Birds quilt.  This is one for one of the impending babies. 
 I managed to get a few birds finished, but need to decide how to put it together.


4-Bridal shower gifts.  
 Two Oven mitts, an etched casserole dish, 2 dish towels and maybe 2 more pot holders, or coasters.  The theme is black and white so those will be the colors.  
They will be along the lines of the ones I made for my niece, Ashley's wedding shower.


5-Bind the pumpkin quilt.  That's all this quilt needs.


6-Thadd's sports quilt. 
 I only have fabric, I have not started sewing much together yet. 
 All the sports teams in the Detroit area, including some of the college teams.  


Those are my proposed finishes for Q2 of the finish along.  
You can link up your list here, if you want to join in.

Have a Happy weekend of sewing or doing whatever makes YOU happy!

~XOP~


4 comments:

Ioleen said...

I like your list. Working on mine today. I'm sure you will be able to get these projects done.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Good luck and thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow that seems like a lot, but you always get so much done.

Lisa S. said...

I'm surprised to see the UM fabric in your pile 😉

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~