Friday, April 01, 2016

Q1 Finish Along

I just linked up my finishes for the first quarter. 
 I got all but 2 of my proposed projects actually finished!  
Plus I completed one that was not on the list.  
Pretty good, I think. 
 I will review those finishes here just in case you are interested. 
 From January 1st to today.  
These are just the ones from the Finish Along, I have had a few others too.

Vintage sheet rag quilt


Chenille blanket


Baby Pinwheels


Dreamy Stars


Amy and Matt's wedding quilt


 Here are the finishes that were not included in the Finish Along 
(I can't show 1 as it is for a swap)

This is a pouch from the free tutorial on the blog of Lori Holt.  
I substituted a cat face for the flower.


My "Jack" pin cushion


If you have not joined in the Finish Along you should consider joining next quarter. 
 It was certainly motivational for me!  Link is on my side bar.  
Q2 begins on April 8th.  

~XOP~


5 comments:

KaHolly said...

Wow! You kept pretty busy! Love everything you made!

Judy in Michigan said...

Good for you Pam. Just arrived in naples for a month of sun. If you get a chance, go to the Oakland county quilting guild's show tomorrow. They always have a great show. They are on FB to find the location off of Lapeer road. Hugs.

Ioleen said...

Beautiful finishes. I didn't get all done I wanted to so roll over to next quarter.

gibbygoo56 said...

I adore Jack!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You got so much accomplished in the first quarter. Good job.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~