Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Dr Who?

I have been working on another Tardis quilt this past weekend.  
I have a good friend's mom that wanted me to make one for her.  It's my first commission quilt.  
I got the top done on Friday night.


The pattern is called Relatively Dimensional by Sam Hunter and it is AWESOME!  
Also, very straightforward to put together.  



Saturday, I did some running around but worked some more in the evening.

Autumn was LOADS of help!


This is what she does when she wants my attention.  Pest!


Sunday I worked from 10am until about 3:30 and came away with a finished top!!
Why yes, that is Gallifreyan text in the border fabric from Spoonflower.


I also managed to sew the backing together too.  
It is now at the quilters! 
 I still need to make the binding and the label but I feel pretty good about this.


Three quilts at the quilter's in about a month!  
I think that is the most productive I have been in a long time.  
I also worked on the next wedding quilt but more of that tomorrow.

~XOP~


4 comments:

krislovesfabric said...

Nice!

margaret said...

I am such a wimp, was so frightened by Dr Who when it first came out, hid behind a cushion and now at 68 still will not watch it!

Anna said...

you rock!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Woohoo Sweet quilt.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~