Thursday, July 09, 2015

Happy Fourth of July (a little late)

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. 


 We went to Austin Lake to celebrate with my husbands gigantic family! 
 There was a lot of good food, good conversation and even a boat ride with my sweet husband.  



I think it may be one of the only times I have been out on our boat with him. 
 Maybe once before.  Mostly he uses it for fishing.  
That's our boat in the foreground.



I even managed to snap a photo of my nephew with his incredibly adorable daughter,
 and my son with our dog, Abbey.


 Here is a view looking back toward the house


I managed to capture Abbey on the dock.  I was going out to get on the boat, and she waned to ride.


This shows some of the fam relaxing.  It's a fun group!


All in all a very relaxing day spent with family.  How did you spend your holiday?

~XOP~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~