Monday, March 24, 2014

It's A Girl!

My nephew and his wife had their baby yesterday.  
A baby girl. 
 They named her Julieann Elizabeth. 

 I went over to visit the mom and baby this morning and everyone is doing well! 
 I can now finally show you Julieann's quilt!

They did not want to know the gender ahead of time so I had to go with generic colors. 
 I have to say I just love how this came out.




Of course I had my quilting helper, Autumn.


I LOVE the triangle fabric and was so happy to have found the triangle quilting pattern too.


Front and back


Ready to be gifted!


Probably my favorite photo from the shoot!  

~ Just love those kitty toes!!~


Welcome to the family Julieann Elizabeth!

~XOP~


6 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love that pattern; it is absolutely wonderful in every way, Pam!

Quilt n Queen said...

That pattern is one of my favorites for a baby quilt. I've made it 3 times and I'm sure I will make it again. Great presentation photo!

Judy in Michigan said...

Love, love, love the quilt. Repeat!

beaquilter said...

congrats on your grand daughter and LOVELY quilt! so nice and simple. - I know appliqued letters are NOT simple, but it looks "simple" or more sleek and modern :)

Rosa said...

Love your design.Just fantastic!!

roccagal said...

I luv this! It turned out awesome!
I need to make a baby quilt for my niece and this might just fit the bill!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~